ABBEVILLE R.V. PARK RULES
The managers and host campers of Abbeville R.V. Park invite you to have a wonderful stay. Our Park rules have been put into place with the intention of providing an enjoyable family camping experience for you and your neighbors. Parents are expected to inform their children and guest of these rules. Violation of these rules could mean early departure without a refund.
- SPEED LIMIT 5 MPH in Park. OBSERVE ONE WAY SIGNS
- QUIET HOURS: 10:00PM - 8:00AM. All campers should return to their site by 10:00PM. The quality of rest and relaxation is important to all campers, so please refrain from loud noises and disturbances during this period. All radios and TVs must be at minimum volume settings, and be aware that normal speaking voices carry. Please ensure your children remain at your site during quiet hours. Our quiet hours are strictly enforced.
- VISITORS: Campers, you are required to inform Host camper of any visitors you are expecting. All non-camping guests are required to leave at 10:00 pm through 8:00am during quiet hours. It is your responsibility to see that your guest comply with this rule. Guest parking is available at nature trail head or on the side of the road near the clubhouse. There is $1.00 per guest charge, again it is your responsibility to collect/pay and deliver to camp host before leaving the park.
- WE STRIVE TO BE PET-FRIENDLY, owners will be totally responsible & liable for their pets at all times. Pets cannot be left unattended at any time, and must be on a leash when not inside your RV. Pets are to be walked on roadway or designated pet walking areas only. All pet litter must be cleaned up immediately. Those not in compliance will be asked to leave the park. Noisy pets will not be allowed to stay, owners not heeding the warning will be asked to remove pet from park. No pit bulls or Rottweiler’s allowed.
- NO FIREARMS, BB Guns, Fireworks, Sling-Shots Or Bow & Arrows Allowed.
- Campfires Allowed in Fire Rings Only, & Must be attended at all times. It is suggested that a pail of water be readily available near all fires. Please do not throw trash in fire rings, especially glass containers. Absolutely no camping or fires on nature trail. NO FIRES ON BARE GROUND!
- DO NOT cut trees or shrubs on property. You will be charged for them.
- NO BICYCLES, ATVS, motorized vehicles allowed on nature trail.
- NO ATVS ALLOWED on Park Property. Golf carts and motorized apparatus designed for adult use may only be driven by a licensed age driver. Do not drive on grass.
- NO Clotheslines or other lines tied to trees, no appliances or other unsightly items left outdoors. No window units allowed.
- GARBAGE: NO GARGBAGE LEFT OUTSIDE OF CAMPERS! Please bag your garbage and deposit in THE DUMPSTERS near the ENTRANCE GATE. Only household generated garbage in dumpsters. Fire rings must not be used to dispose of cans, bottles, and household trash. Broken furniture, grills, rugs, tires, appliances etc. are not considered household trash and should be taken with you. We take pride in the cleanliness of our park. Please do not litter. This includes cigarette butts!
- RENT IS TO BE PAID IN ADVANCE. A $5.00 per day late fee will be charged. It is your responsibility to pay host camper upon arrival.
- NO heavy equipment allowed in Park.
- ONLY 2 CARS per site allowed! Additional cars will be charged. No vehicles blocking roadways, no parking on grass. Only 4 people per camper. Additional campers will be charged and manager must be informed in advance.
- Wireless internet is provided. Due to the interference caused by personal wireless routers, it is against our policy to allow the use of this type apparatus during your stay. The downloading of streaming audio or video is not permitted-the excessive bandwidth demand prevents other guests from accessing the internet. Downloading of copyrighted material is strictly prohibited. Any fines or legal costs imposed for violation of this provision shall be the sole responsibility of the violator who agrees to pay all such expenses. Thank you for being courteous of others by protecting our signal.
- NO Tents.
ANY UNRULY, LEWD, OR UNREASONABLY LOUD BEHAVIOUR STRICLY PROHIBITED AND WILL BE CAUSE FOR PERMANENT REMOVAL FROM PARK PROPERTY. FAILURE TO OBEY RULES WILL BE CAUSE FOR PERMANENT REMOVAL FROM PARK.
Manager reserves the right to refuse service. Current 2/24/2014
For your convenience you can print out and fill in the Park Registration Form.
Please make every effort to have this information and your payment ready when you arrive. Payment is required upon your arrival.
If the park host are unavailable when you arrive, we ask that you make every effort to see them as soon as possible.